…beginner to winner
Andy Jordan - UKA Endurance Coach
Andy is a UK Athletics Endurance Coach as well as a competitive athlete in his own right. He has wins at 5k and 10k through marathon to 24hr & ultra trail races. He has run age group World Records for 100 mile & 12 hour races and GB records for 50 miles and 6 hours!
• UKA Endurance Event Group Coach
• UKA Coach in Running Fitness
• UKA Mental Health Champion
• DRB checked and insured by UK Athletics
• UK Anti-Doping Accredited Advisor
• CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
• Functional Gymnastics Trainer
Functional Movement Systems
• Certified FMS Practitioner
• 1st Grand Union Canal Race (145 miles) 2016
• 1st Adidas Thunder Run 24 (2015 - course record)
• 1st Crawley 24 Hour Track Race (2017)
• 1st Dunstable Downs Challenge Marathon (2017 - course record)
• 2nd Crawley 6 Hour Track Race (2019)
• 1st Ley Hill Challenge 5k (2019)
• 2nd Ridgeway Challenge (2016 - 86 mile Trail Race)
• 2nd Stort 30 (2015)
Recent Results & WAVA (% of age group world record)
• 100 miles M55 World Record (14h 24m 3s - 2020) WAVA 100%
You've really helped me to enjoy running and go much further than I ever thought I could!
The confidence it gives you knowing that you can do it is life-changing.
I have really enjoyed working with Andy for the last few months. I had been trying to break the three-hour marathon barrier for a few years and thought I would try a running coach. I wanted a coach with first hand experience of endurance running (and ideally a sub-3 marathoner) combined with an understanding of both the science behind training programmes and the mental aspects of racing. Andy fitted the bill perfectly. He tailored a programme that fitted around my life and we maintained regular contact as required to provide real-time feedback on sessions and to adjust future sessions based on the inevitable challenges of a marathon training phase. Andy gave me the confidence to achieve my goal and I look forward to working with him again. I would definitely recommend Andy to anyone looking to take their training to the next level.