…beginner to winner
personal run coaching
Share your goals and I’ll help you get there.
You’ll run focused but varied, quality sessions,
balanced with your other commitments
and optimised to get the most out of your training time.
Andy Jordan - UKA Endurance Coach
Andy is a UK Athletics Endurance Coach as well as a competitive athlete in his own right. He has wins at 5k and 10k through marathon to 24hr & ultra trail races. He has run age group World Records for 100 mile & 12 hour races and GB records for 50 miles and 6 hours!
• UKA Endurance Event Group Coach
• UKA Coach in Running Fitness
• UKA Mental Health Champion
• DRB checked and insured by UK Athletics
• UK Anti-Doping Accredited Advisor
• CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
• Functional Gymnastics Trainer
Functional Movement Systems
• Certified FMS Practitioner
• 1st Grand Union Canal Race (145 miles) 2016
• 1st Adidas Thunder Run 24 (2015 - course record)
• 1st Crawley 24 Hour Track Race (2017)
• 1st Dunstable Downs Challenge Marathon (2017 - course record)
• 2nd Crawley 6 Hour Track Race (2019)
• 1st Ley Hill Challenge 5k (2019)
• 2nd Ridgeway Challenge (2016 - 86 mile Trail Race)
• 2nd Stort 30 (2015)
Recent Results & WAVA (% of age group world record)
• 100 miles M55 World Record (14h 24m 3s - 2020) WAVA 100%
You've really helped me to enjoy running and go much further than I ever thought I could!
The confidence it gives you knowing that you can do it is life-changing.
I have really enjoyed working with Andy for the last few months. I had been trying to break the three-hour marathon barrier for a few years and thought I would try a running coach. I wanted a coach with first hand experience of endurance running (and ideally a sub-3 marathoner) combined with an understanding of both the science behind training programmes and the mental aspects of racing. Andy fitted the bill perfectly. He tailored a programme that fitted around my life and we maintained regular contact as required to provide real-time feedback on sessions and to adjust future sessions based on the inevitable challenges of a marathon training phase. Andy gave me the confidence to achieve my goal and I look forward to working with him again. I would definitely recommend Andy to anyone looking to take their training to the next level.